Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My first entry

Ok, so I promised on my new facebook page that I would create a blog, so here it is. Please bear with me as I am a complete beginner. I created this blog to track my journey through a new business venture, to make new friends and to let you know who I am over the course of time. Although I have been told many times I should write a book about the life I have lived, I have never done anything like this before. This is uncharted water for me, and I must admit I am just a bit scared.

My business is in network marketing and I know my success hinges on building strong relationships. I know that some of the guru's in the business have found success in a variety of different ways. But for me the upfront and honest approach is the only way I could ever feel good about being successful, so I sure hope that will work, lol.

I would love to have as many people reading my blog and tracking my journey as possible. That means whether you ever ask me about my business or not, decide to check out the products and services I provide or not, I welcome you to come along with me on this adventure!

In my next entry I will begin to tell you a bit about myself, where I come from, where I have been and where I hope to be going. I can assure you that most of you have not been where I have been. As a matter of fact I think some of you will be entertained, some surprised and some shocked, lol. So stay tuned and thanks for taking the time to read my first entry.

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Joe. It reminds me a little of my first blog entry almost four years ago. Keep writing, it gets more comfortable after a while.

    ReplyDelete